The Knowledge Test you are going to take serves the organizer of the training to know the level of understanding in:
- Section 1: Communication in English (15 Marks);
- Section 2: ICT (10 Marks);
- Section 3: Understanding of TVET System (20 Marks), and
- Section 4: Logical Reasoning (5 Marks).
The total mark is 50. Questions are in the form of multiple choice, matching type, true or false, fill-in gaps, and drag and drop type of questions.
Steps for accessing your Knowledge test:
- Close all programs, including email
- To begin the exam, enter the provided password
During the exam:
- You must complete all questions within the time frame allocated for the test. You will not be allowed to re-enter the exam site after you have submitted.
- If your online exam is interrupted, you can only contact you invigilator to help you to return to the exam.
Violations of rules during the Test
- Candidates who display unruly behaviour, non-compliance, disturb peace, or violate any of the rules will be removed from the Room(s).
- A candidate caught cheating during the test will be asked to discontinue the test and leave the centre. (The circumstances and evidence will be documented clearly and a report made to the authorities in charge of the training/RP/RTTI)
- A candidate who does not agree to the above instructions will not be able to proceed with the test and may be requested to leave the examination Room(s).
==================== Thank you! ===================