This module is intended for a learner in Level 6, TVET Diploma, where learner acquires skills, knowledge and attitudes are required to manage a business entity.
The module will help the learner to be able to:
· Manage Business development;
· Manage business finance;
· Perform human resource management; and
· Manage marketing operations.
- Trainer: Jean Claude Nzayisenga
This module describes the skills, knowledge and attitude required to perform operation of designing multimedia systems. This module is intended to students pursuing TVET diploma in Information Technology. At the end of this module, the students will be able to conduct preliminary operations of multimedia elements design and editing under minimum supervision.
- Teacher: emmanuel sangwa nkiranuye